Thursday, August 19, 2010

About Me

     I'm Alex, studying Social Studies period 1. Social Studies is one of my favorite subjects because I like to understand about the world I live in, because I'm good with facts, and because I like to compare and contrast different things, which is done a lot in geography. I am someone who approaches learning in a logical/mathematical way. I am good with facts, recalling facts and analyzing them. I have a pretty good command of English, and therefore can understand most of what Mr. Blake teaches. I am better with group work, because I like talking and cooperating and sharing my ideas with my friends. The one thing that I would like to improve is my creative skills. I have trouble with thinking outside the square and I am the one who usually follows the rules and rarely breaks out of what are called the standards.

2 comments:

  1. never knew you were bad in creativity Alex :o and I thought your thoughts were out of the box :P Nice introduction! -thumbs up- Biscuits and cookies?

    ReplyDelete